Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Damiani for Girls and Guys



I hadn't been to the Damiani shop -- Plush Micron 160/94/23 --that I can remember. It is very upscale with the clothes on the second floor. Body Basics on the first. There is a very cute new top out today. Just walk in the entrance and it is in the center gift box amidst OTHER gift boxes. It has floating text that says "free top". There are also some very nice shiny jeans in another bag and some MENS T shirts on the left.

These are all VERY NICE QUALITY gifts. I was impressed with the details and I took the teleporter upstairs to look at the clothing line. There are styles for both men and women with many cute contemporary styles avaialable. Prices were middle level. And while I was up there I found the new pose chairs advertised on the feed this morning. So of course I had to pose right there! And you can too. There are two chairs available and the backdrop is pretty good. I was impressed with the look and the functionality of the chairs. Some of the poses were a bit awkward so you might want to cycle through and find one that will work for you and your outfit.

So check out Damiani if this looks like something you would like.

Popular Posts