Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

HOH - Hair Hunt :D

The HOH Hair Hunt is on. I love going at the beginning of the hunts if I can make it. Battling the lag (not too bad until I was about to make my exit) is just part of the fun. I DID remove my very cool goggle and wore simple hair. Gold stars for me.

I found all the black boxes with the help of the other huntresses -- well honestly I skipped looking for 12 which was reportedly facial hair. That's another fun thing about the beginning - asking and yelling out your finds. Anyway here is a simple report of what you can find. A few old favorites in new to me colors (fun) as well as a couple of new styles I really liked. I admit that I seem to "always" go back to my default (read "I've had it since I was REALLY new) hair and skin, but I love to have all the options for my posts. And honestly, I would like both new skin and everyday hair. And that's ANOTHER post altogether.

Here's the pics. Click to enlarge. Sorry if some big hairs got cropped a bit. I was trying for uniformity and evidently started with the tamer ones LOL. In numerical order. Number 12 (facial hair) is missing.






Popular Posts