Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

CS Fandango



We all like gifts - yes? Well CS Fandango has many for you, all wrapped up in bright colored boxes and bags -- and even a couple of posters. Find them to the left of the front door in the corner. They are difficult to miss there are so many. And the boxes are also VERY full of different outfits. I'm just showing you some of my favorites and hopefully that will entice you enough to visit the shop. There is also a lucky chair and a Midnight board, so don't be shy.

Pose by Tuli.




This appears to be a past winter gift but the pants and the black sleeveless tuck in turtleneck work great for Spring too. The box is stuffed with other goodies including shoes, jewelry etc., but I added some of my own. Shown with A-Bomb's new sandals (still on sale until Friday) and some chunky onyx jewelry from Moontan. There is a short black sparkly dress too for you skirt lovers.

Pose by Striking Poses.



I mixed up two different gift boxes here to make a fun outfit. I love these daisy jeans -- AND they come in many variations including long and long boot cut. The flats and jewelry are also from the gifts. SO many options it difficult to choose (wink).

Pose by Striking Poses.

Hair by Amacci, skin by Clover.

Comments

Thank you so much for the nice write up of my shop! The pics are great.
Hugs, Christine

Popular Posts