Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Pastel Sets @ Love Chic - $1


My first release in the new shop is here! The sets which I'll be unveiling each week are pastels for Spring. We're all ready for Spring I think -- at least those of us above the equator. The fist set is an aqua color I named "sea". The set includes cami in undershirt and shirt layers, two bracelets and a beaded necklace. I reworked my popular bangle sets into a bit more delicate style befitting the season and added a beaded bangle to the set. I'll be releasing a rainbow of these and each week the new release will be:

A Dollarbie!


So if you grab them all, you should have bangles to go with many of your Spring and Summer outfits.


I've moved to a new shop. It's very cheery and open. I've also brought back a few older items now that I have room and made them dollarbies. So lots to choose from.

Come visit.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Poivre/105/83/22

Comments

Popular Posts