Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Change of Seasons


Summer is just about on us and it will be bikini time again. But designers are already thinking about and working on their lines for Fall. It looks like it will be a good one! The suede jacket I am wearing is from MALT. It hasn't been released yet, but you can watch for it. It comes with many ways to wear including short sleeves and vest versions. The sculpty parts come in two sizes as well as one with a resize script. Donning my comfy jacket, I went for a walk in the Autumn forest.


I added a Stone Dreams necklace from Dark Mouse and some Edo hair from Bryce. I checked for you today but it appears that my favorite Total Betty tank that seems to go with SO much is no longer available. All good things ... My print jeans are from KOSH.


Shoe Fly SteamChunks sandals finished the look. Shades of tan and brown, I feel very much at home in the forest.

Poses by Pffiou.

Comments

Popular Posts