Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

RP Couture Preview

RP Couture is having a 20% off sale on the new Summer Breeze gowns. This is for group members only and you need to join and have your tag activated before TPing to this location.

The dresses are yummy colors and I didn't even consider wearing the skirts (you know me and skirts) as I wanted to show off the pants *wink*. The complete outfits DOES come many pieces including long skirt, short skirt, belt and collar with ruffles. They mix and match easily to make whatever outfit you might want.

I sort of upstaged Benicia and Xia here, but hey -- It's my blog after all. I added a belt from *juelles* and my Manhattan boots from Ora Trei Designs -- both staples and previously blogged -- to make a great dressy jumpsuit.

So if you missed the group message about this sale, or simply love the look and want to check out the other colors (plum and black) before they go onto the main showroom, get to traveling. Times a waiting.

Don't forget your tag ........


Poses by Glitterati and LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts