Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Where Did the Stream Go?


Not my normal garb by any stretch of the imagination. Still, this outfit from the MHOH is hot and I don't just mean the lack of breathability in the latex. DV8 isn't mainstream, but it is definitely a popular store. The hunt prize comes complete with hair and boots. The boots are most assuredly GUY boots size wise, so I opted for my Manhattan black stilettos from Ora Trei Designs.

I picked up my scripted ears (better to match your gray skin tone, my dear) from Caverna Obscura long, long ago. My skin is strangely marked with an "unknown" creator.


I have no idea how the guys look in this outfit, but ladies, if this is your style get over there and search for that orange symbol.

Pose by Deisel Works and LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts