Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Prozac Hunt



As always there is a huge variety of dollarbies available for hunting at the new Prozac adventure at Lemania's. These are my picks.

First up and my personal fav is numba 1: Watching Me.

I love the skirt on this but my hips, the glitch pants and the top were not happy campers. Too long waisted here I guess. So I added my oh-so-handy cardigan from =NENASHIGUSA NEST= and I had a great look. Ticky Tacky giant hoop earrings and sandals from ~*Perfil*~ completed the sassy set. Hair from MIRONE.




click photo for larger version

Number 9: Times Stands Still. I added a coin belt from Maitreya and some sunglasses from The Niven Collection. Hair by = Hal*Hina = , Pose by Jenniferr Graves.

Number 11: Monochromatic Minds. I added a necklace from G&N Quality Design and gloves from DCNY. Hair by Calico Creations. Pose by LAP.

Number 7: I added gloves from another Lemania set and a purse from JE Republic. Hair with netting included from House of Heart.

Don't forget ALL those other vendors who have items in the hunt too. Enjoy!


All hair and accessories have been previously blogged except for my new coin belt and sunglasses. If you can't find the shops, try a search of this website or in a real pitch IM me :D.

Comments

Popular Posts