Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

THIS is What She's Wearing!


This is a continuation of the WHAT is She Wearing! post.

From the top down, we have some beautiful hair from W&Y. Not only is it gorgeous, not only is it color change, not only does it have a resize menu built in; but it is a DOLLARBIE! Yes, my lovelies, this is a special hair to celebrate the Prin Prin mall festival. It is spectacular in a very dressy (bride?) way. I paired it with this ethereal angel outfit from Sn@tch. If I remember correctly, it was the dress Ivey wore at the end of a fashion show. Just as lovely as the hair; they are definitely made for each other.

Poses by LAP and Vain.



click photos to enlarge

From Elate! via DSN comes a cute top and skirt set called Amy. The skirt can be worn separately with a textured belt on the jacket layer. I really, really love this skirt. The textures are gorgeous. This is a prim skirt that works very well -- at least for my size. No adjustments necessary. Yeah! I added a brown and teal necklace and earring set from T2T. My shoes are from Adam and Eve and lovely long hair from Shop Seu.

This truly dramatic necklace set releasing next week from Donna Flora simply screams "classy". And, while it would certainly go well with an evening gown, I mated it with a summer jumpsuit from Lelutka. The lady in this photo never goes anywhere without her limo, that's for sure. She has money and she wants you to know it :D. Hair by Exile. Boots by Bounce.

Edit: We'll I've received more IMs on this than any other post -- the Lelutka- Donna Flora outfit in particular. After a few conversations, this is what I now think is correct.

The white jumpsuit was a
pre-release gift for Blogger Appreciation week. Our copies included the neck drape as well as long pants for boots. It also had "wrinkle" prims which may or may not have made it to the final release. The summer release outfit in the store is apparently missing some of these pieces. So if you want this exact look, you apparently can't have it. Very sorry about that. Now we know.

AND the Donna Flora jewelry sets are now (July 20) in the store in a variety of colors!


Poses by Torridwear.


Thus finishes my personal exercise into style. I had a blast and I hope you did too. My choices certainly wouldn't be your choices. We all have different ways to show the world who we are -- and we all have different closets and drawers to riffle through in our search for the perfectly matching outfit.

Having fun is the most important ingredient.

Comments

Popular Posts