Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Skipping Happily Over Stones



Whew!

Just a brief report to say that I did the Skipping Stones Hunt today. Yeah! I found all but two pesky stones. Most were easy to find and a few harder but with the official hints, I made it through well. I'm looking forward to unpacking all those boxes soon, but my feet are tired now and I need to rest for sure.


annazwiers has done a wonderful job of showing you all the goodies you can gather. See her Flickr photos #1, #2, #3, #4. I'll be doing my best to attempt an indie style post or two about the hunt and the designers included. Tiny shops and giant stores, most were fun. Rezzing is slow of course so be patient and do some chores in between times as necessary.

Remember, the hunt starts at the Kunstkammer Main Store in Emmelia.

Comments

Popular Posts