Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

At the Accessories Fair



Disclosure: I am not an official blogger for the Accessories Fair. I am a vendor there. I had to smile when one of the official bloggers  in the group recognized me and asked me about the ins and outs of blogging the fair. I explained I was not there in blogging capacity but as a retailer. She offered congratulations.

Now I'm not sure congratulations were in order, but I certainly appreciated the sentiment. We all do our parts as cogs in the giant wheel of fashion -- and in this case charity. So that is just what I am doing this Thursday. This is a Chic's eye preview of the Accessories Fair 2010 with a little fashion thrown in. Don't look for any SLURLs; the fair doesn't open until March 6th. THEN I can show you new releases and call you a taxi.
 
I can honestly say that this is my favorite build of all the fairs I've attended in the last two plus years. It is both dramatic and thematic. The shops each have their own flavor, all within the confines of the big city plan. There are wide sidewalks to stroll and of course shops to visit. All in all I have been very impressed with the professional way this event has been set up.




Lost alone and forlorn in a Broadway passenger tunnel, alas. This tunnel links the two sections of our virtual Broadway. You can fly over too if you don't mind spoiling the authenticity of city life.

Style notes:

Outfit #1

Hair: Alli&Ali Dizzy Hair Coffee
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/bl) dec VIP gift
Outfit: ~*RunoRuno*~ Bulky Sweater; MALT shiny leggings black
Shoes: Heart & Sole TIED SIENNA (recent MM board - may still be there)
Accessories: BP* gamaguchi bag (group gift)


Outfit #2

Hair:  March group gift
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/bl) dec VIP gift
Outfit: PARADISIS  A sweetie Valentine (MM board)
Shoes: A-BOMB Ingrid ankle boots (color change) (review copy)
Accessories: A-BOMB Bowling bag purse-Girly Skull (color change)(review copy); [Baubles] Pewter Night Bangle Bracelet (free at my shop at the fair)

Comments

Popular Posts