Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Charcoal Sketches


New hair; almost always an occasion for celebration. Most of us probably have a RL hair horror story. Mine involves my long time hair dresser picking up the wrong color card. Instead of a lovely light auburn lass, I was a raven haired. I never saw those dark black tresses. I was not allowed.  After three additional hours in the chair (and no charge of course) I was back to a semblance of normalcy -- just in time for an art opening. Whew!


Virtual styles are so much easier to deal with, we simply pick them out, try them on and click that pay button. Amacci has three new flowing straight styles to vie for your attention. Three lengths and tons of colors, they are a dream. I like all three styles, but I think the longest is my favorite. The flow is fantastic and you can do some lovely photography with movement  -- should that be your inclination.


The poses I am using are some of the new releases from Behavior Body. I was up late in the night and tried on the first half of the release, categorizing and renaming. (These are now mod so you can add your own notes which I often do).

Not all of them worked for me of course; poses depend in part on our body relationships and my long arms are often a problem. But I've found some very special ones as you can see! There are a variety of moods, so who knows what I will find when I get through the rest of the collection?


My outfit consists of both new and old items with the cute tote bag being especially notable. It comes stuffed with all sorts of summer goodies including reading. A great photo prop in neutral colors, it is free all summer at Berries Inc.

Your eyes aren't fooling you by the way. Each of these photos is made up of two parts. The background was put through a charcoal drawing filter and the center ovals pasted on top and integrated into the "sketched" field. All photos were taken in world at Umina Beach.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Carla, Carletta, Carlisa
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Tanya (tone 1/bl) :: preview; Amacci ~ Eyelashes "Allure" - Black; Amacci Real Eyes ~ Jupiter
Clothing: Moulliez White Capris; RONSEM* BARE TUNIC
Shoes: A-BOMB Phoxxe Shoes-Patent
Accessories: [Baubles] Rope and Leather  Bangle Bracelet (Operation Squeegee release); Berries Inc. summer bag

Poses by: Behavior Body

Comments

Popular Posts