Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fame


I have had a few minutes of fame in my life. I haven't used up those allotted fifteen, however.  My favorite RL minute was at a party when I was playing guitar and singing an original song far from the maddening crowd to find that same crowd listening intently -- thinking it was the radio. Another was when an Indie movie I starred in was screened. Don't get excited; trust me -- you have not seen it *wink*. Still it was exciting.


I have a few extra fame minutes to use up, and I am going to call today's surprise one of them.


I have new shuz. Not only are they new and cute and color change with lots of neutral colors ----


Drum roll please.


They are named after me! Woot.


Now, there is no real way you would KNOW that except that I am telling you - LOL. I mean "Chic Wedges" could be a pretty generic name, don'tcha think? But they were in fact made with me in mind and I am very proud. The A-Bomb gals got together and apparently thought I was worthy. I'm not sure about that, but I do try. 


The shoes have a lovely linen texture, are patterned after the Gridge shoes that I so love, but are wedgies (my part of the process). Since the gals know I love neutrals, there are four included along with lots of great colors. 


I have the very first pair aside from the A-Bomb gals, but a little bird told me these will be available in a week or maybe two. I'll let you know. 


Meanwhile I'll be basking in my fame.


As an aside, I did buy the new Miel hair shown above and the bracelets I am wearing are my favorites of the summer Indie Rose release. Oh, and this new Tuli skin is only $65 according to the blog post I read, so get over to the Dressing Room this weekend and get it. If you love Eva, Hope and Jade, I am betting you will like Gina. She is a bit more sophisticated, but we all need that from time to time. 

Sorry for all the extra spacing. Blogger is NOT a happy camper this eve




Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.

Style Notes: 

Hair: MIEL WED HAIR - brown 4
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 01
Clothing: Elv'an Majika .::Tintable::. Elv'an Bra
Shoes: ABOMB Chic Wedges - Linen
Accessories: ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Ornate Bangles *Brown*

Poses by: LAP

Comments

Addi said…
I was away from my pc with links all weekend but I *love* this post. I'm glad we were able to make you as happy as you make us. Thank you for doing what you do.

Popular Posts