Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Indie Rose - Black and Blue


The Black and Blue Fair opens tomorrow, Thursday at 4 pm SL time. If my math is correct this begins June 4th in Europe. I may sneak in one more time before the doors open as there are still some shelves missing their products and I of course want to see the offerings from everyone.

One designer who has had their goods out even before Baubles (hard to believe but true) is Indie Rose. I saw the vendors for this outfit and the matching version in black when I first entered the venue.  Not only is it striking as a set, you can wear the jacket with other outfits as well as the mini dress in solo status.


I added the square, blue glass bangles from Baubles. The midnight blue version of ORANGE Creation's Mercy sandals completed the look. I even chose blue toe polish -- I am so posh.

My dreamy and fittingly blue backdrop is a place called *Dreamy moon*. A wonderful find for fantasy photos, it even has a shop to wander in and some free items near the landing point. You may see those in a post sometime soon, or you can go discover the goodies for yourself.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.



Style Notes: 

Hair:W&Y HAIR COLLECTION 2010 LIMITED
Skin:[]::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/bl) :: 08a
Clothing: *INDIE ROSE* BBF Mini Dress and Jacket *Blue* (Black and Blue Fair)
Shoes:#OC# Mercy-Midnight Blue
Accessories: [Baubles] Blue Glass Bangle (Black and Blue Fair)


Poses by Torrid Midnight

Comments

Popular Posts