Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Pink!


There is a new store in town. If you are a girlie girl -- one that loves lollipops, sugar and spice and PINK -- it is for you. Now there isn't much in the shop yet. Actually there are only four items. Still, it is a different type of marketing and that always interests me.



Everything will be pink and everything will be $10. One of the first items in the shop is a multi-pieced tent sleepover set complete with ice chest, folding chairs with multiple poses and champagne -- well we HAVE to have champagne!

While I am not a particularly girlie girl, I did have a few pink items to choose from in my inventory. I am not sure we can call this a "girls club" look -- unless perhaps the club is based in Las Vegas, but hey, I tried.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Paula ~ Silver
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Tanya (tone 1/br) :: preview
Clothing: fri.day - free.kini (Top) - Pink; [LeLutka]-MICK pants/pink_Pants

Accessories: .:EMO-tions:. * GLITTER * earrings

Poses by: LAP and Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts