Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

After Midnight


Up in the night -- both real and virtual -- I have a few things to share.

First is this gorgeous necklace in The Witches Hunt from lassitude & ennui. A very nice small shop that has been around a very long time, I was happy to visit once more. The necklace (guy version included) and earrings come with a color change hud for feathers, beads and cord. I love this!


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.

The good news about the new Artist's Voice hunt that started at midnight is that the gifts are very nice and the hunt objects easy to find. The bad?  There are a LOT of artifacts not set to buy at 3 AM SL time. It was getting so that finding one that would let me buy it was a prize in itself (chuckle). So, you know the drill -- patience. You will need the official blog to follow the hunt. Prizes do not include the next landmark. One out of about eight that I picked up this eve had a list of all participants, but that was only one. So there are a few challenges to contend with, but finding the prizes most likely won't be among them.

The top shown here is from the same Witches Hunt at La Fleur (Shades of October). All layers are included. The pose, one of three, and pumpkin comes from !Bang in the Witches Hunt. My lovely hair is one of several colors from Raspberry Aristocrat Hair in the Red Seal Hunt.

Now, my potting table in the background is not just a prop this early morning. I purposefully used it because it is on super sale (super super sale of $50) through Sunday at Alchemy Immortalis. The notecard says that the weekend sale vendors are upstairs in the shop. I love this table. At eight prims with a modern temp on rez system that adds very little lag, it is a prim challenged person's dream. Here is my original post from last April.

That's the VERY early morning news.





Top pose by: Torridwear

Comments

Popular Posts