Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Anyone for Chess?


Just a quick visual update -- especially for my RL friends who never log into SL any longer. My skybox decoration is coming along very well and I am extremely happy. Browns and golds are accented with bright whites and dense blacks. Details abound as I am (relatively) prim rich at the moment. I still need a few more items, but all is going well.

This cute chess table with animations and /1a positioning is just out from PRIME furniture. At 40 prims it may not have a permanent spot in my skybox, but cute? Ohsomuch!  The animations are great and include some pondering as well as piece movement. The pieces themselves don't move of course, this isn't an actual game, but I suspect that if you know how to play chess you can do the taking version -- you know "knight to queen 3". Obviously I DON'T know how to play!

These were my work clothes of the day and since I ran into one of my patrons (smile) it was good I changed out of my scanty getup of the morn no matter how cute it was. Shown here is my personal favorite find of the Red Seal Hunt, one of the hairs from Calico Ingmann Creations (number 25 on the hunt). With a whole pack of colors I might just get lost in choices, but this is so me I will adjust.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations Tracy - Auburn
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 06 (NLA)
Clothing: [Plastik]-Hale-JL-Addiction

Accessories: ::MEZZO::Square long necklace Blac

Comments

Serene Fairey said…
i ADORE! your new flat colors. But sorry I really really stink at chess. Maybe some hot chocolate sometime :)

Popular Posts