Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Colors of Autumn



Fall is in the air for many of us. Crisps clear mornings with sun filtering through the golden leaves. Designers are releasing their seasonal styles and buttoning up is on the horizon.




Sweaters are a part of our movement towards colder days, and Indie Rose has a pullover set that is extremely versatile. It comes with those en vogue scuplty pieces (shown below) but I was happy to find that with a choice of layers the sweaters could become seasonal basics as well. Here I added a cropped sweater from Tuli (no longer available) as a neutral accent. My necklace is a recent release from Ticky Tacky and my purse an oldie from Sey that many of you probably still have *wink*.


Shown here is  the sweater in all its sculptiness. You can certainly mix and match to make the style that works best for you -- and that's the fun after all. The turtlenecks come in a wide variety of color choices, so your favorites will likely be included. My personal favorite part of the new release are the leggings. I love them. Being a leggings fan in both worlds, they are often my first choice for that bottom half of my body. These are both bold and fun.



The detailing is great and I have plenty of styling ideas for these. Three tones make up the extra large vertical color blocks. Click the photo at left for an up close and personal view.

My poses are all from the newly released Odyssey Set from Diesel Works. Casual and feminine, they make a good addition to your poses folder!


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: !!Calico Ingmann Creations!! Tracy - Auburn
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 08a
Clothing: ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Knitted TN Pullover (beige); ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Leather Block Leggins
Shoes: [  hoorenbeek  ] Military Boots - Loose - Women
Accessories: *Ticky Tacky* Chango Necklace - Rust; :sey mini-trunk -M

Poses by: Diesel Works

Addendum:  I couldn't resist trying out some other looks when I got home. This is my FAVORITE pose of the new Odyssey set :D. Sweater by funkstar, boots by Decoy.

Comments

Popular Posts