Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Crimson Hunter


Just out today at Ticky Tacky, The Hunter Jewelry set. Necklace and earrings can be purchased separately. The new designs, somewhere between a witchy and a gypsy style -- in my mind at least -- had me searching though my closet.   I decided on my crimson vampire slayer outfit from hO wEAr as the perfect choice. That is not the official name of course, just my tag for the compelling costume.

 


The detailing is lovely and while I would  not normally wear both at the same time -- minimalist me -- choosing between the pieces would be difficult.  I revisited a few old haunts this afternoon looking for a suitable backdrop for my photos. After a few stops I settled on Bentham's haunted mansion and environs. I am not in Halloween mode yet, the spirit doesn't move me until October appears on the calendar, but it is not long off. Here's hoping I find some great new spooky spots this year.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: [Raspberry Aristocrat] Jess Hair Black Beauty (Red Seal Hunt)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 5/bl) :: 08a
Clothing: ho wEAr H:: Matador :

Accessories: *Ticky Tacky* The Hunter Set - Crimson

Poses by: LAP

Comments

Narita Rayna said…
thank you so much for always making my stuff look so great :D <33

Popular Posts