Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Crystalline Music


You and the night and the music. What could be more perfect?

Adding a great little clubbing dress couldn't hurt. This Chandra mini from Mischief with its swirly prim skirt is perfect for dancing the night away. Indeed, I did a little out on the town adventuring before I remembered that my new next door neighbor had a club and a pretty one at that.



So even though I am here alone, just me and the sultry jazz and the moonlight; I am a smiling.

Why? Because I look great!


The mini and shrug are sold separately, but work very well together. Actually I picked out the shrug first. It is sure to be a wardrobe staple going from day to night -- casual to dressy. The mini is strapless with nicely textured front seams. It comes in multiple layers so it can do double duty as a tuck in top with pants!

Both shrug and dress come in a variety of colors.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: MIEL WED HAIR - brown 4
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 08a
Clothing: Mischief **MIS** Chandra - cherry; Mischief **MIS** Sweet Shrug - Charcoal
Shoes: Orange Creations #OC# Melanie- Satin Red
Accessories: PERTURB/ation [P/a] InTheGreen-

Poses by:Amacci and *EverGlow*

Comments

\o/ Cool Chic!! Was great in red *-* gooday^^xoxo J.

Popular Posts