Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

GizzA - Red Zone


Gizza has some great new free outfits. Find them  towards the left (guys)  and right (gals) in the entrance lobby on large posters that say -- FREE *wink*.  Don't let the lure of the other outfits deter you from clicking those vendors as you stroll by. There are two outfits for the women and one for the guys.  See the next post for the fellow's outfit. This is the mini version of PurpleMoon. A long flowing multilayered babydoll skirt is also included as well as some beads.

I went with the mini for my style of the afternoon and as I was dressing I remembered a fun necklace from Ticky Tacky called Reform School Dropout. It is so not new, but I never had the chance to wear it much, it being purple, black and white. And the mini?  Woot! A perfect pairing.


Looking for a locale, I shuffled though some bookmarked SLURLs and ended up at The Atropine in the Red Zone. Now this is a war zone although not role play as far as I can tell. Not exactly where I was planning on going, but photogenic in its own way and definitely attention getting -- just like the PurpleMoon mini.  So "tough girl" pose folder at the ready, I took my shots.

There is also  a more casual gals outfit called Butterfly that includes some decorated jeans (plaid bows and flowers) and a cute tank. 

My hair is one of a big new release set from Amacci -- all long hairs, some with bangs some without.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Michelle ~ Chocolate (new release)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 02a
Clothing: **GizzA** PurpleMoon (free)
Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots white
Accessories: *Ticky Tacky* Reform School Drop-Out Necklace

Poses by: Vain, Nigotine

Comments

Popular Posts