Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Good Morning Sunshine


Up with the sunrise, I unpacked a hunt prize that I found by accident while over at the Little Boxes store. This super cute  shelf was the prize.


I don't have a kitchen a the moment, but it looks really nice in my friend's place - a Y House group gift. Number 6 on the Mornin' Sunshine Hunt, it is a cutie. I grabbed some old favorites from my closet and my new favorite jeans and I'm heading out to see what other fun things I might find on that hunt. I'll need to hurry a bit, but Cal will keep me awake. He is a good kitty even though he sleeps a lot.




Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: !!Calico Ingmann Creations!! Tracy - copper
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 08a
Clothing: DCNY Jaana Black Jacket; [[[ SWANSONG ]]] Timeless Jeans (Midnight); This is a Fawn - Faux Bois Tee

Accessories: M fatcat calico gift

Poses by:Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts