Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

How Real is Real?

2REAL has a new baseball cap full of options with lots of playability. You could easily spend the evening redesigning  versions of  this casual chapeau.  It has so many features I only touched the surface. If you love to work with HUDs, this hat is definitely for you.

I managed to change the pattern of the fabric, the color of the accents and the embroidered decal. I have to admit it was a bit of a challenge. That doesn't mean it is difficult, just that I am not very hud savvy. It took me forever to get used to the interfaces for sandals with prim feet *wink*. According to the notecard you can move the decal and even add your own text. The 2REAL logo can be turned off and on easily via the hud; I have removed it here.



Decals (this one saying "Good * Rear") can be added to the back or front of the cap. Apparently you cannot add to both areas, at least I spent a lot of time trying to do that with no success. Again, hud challenged here.


The hud is large and spans much of your screen.  I would have rather been able to see the hat change inworld a bit more easily. In the end I went with the trust in the example idea -- surely the plan.

You can rotate the hat using the arrow buttons to see it from whatever angle is needed. According to the notecard, this is the first 3D hud on the grid. I do have to admit it was fun to play.

The hat is click resize, but fit me perfectly so no adjustments were necessary. While I could have made it a bit larger for using with prim hair, I opted for Tiny Bird's free viewer 2 hair base that I picked up before I had the ability to actually use it. Several colors are included in the pack.


I took a quick trip over to the shop to find these very realistic (hence the store name) sneakers. Several high end styles are available.

There are other techie product lines including ipod like gear. 


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.








And if you want to test your HUD IQ, you  can play with this interactive model in the store to see how it all works.

This is even more fun than the screen hud since the cap is right there and  HUGE. Many gold stars for technological breakthroughs and style.







Style Notes: 

Hair: Tiny Bird Blacks Pack Hair Base
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 5/bl) :: 08a
Clothing: funkstar - olympus black [ F ] with t-shirt;  [[[ SWANSONG ]]] Timeless Jeans (Sunset)
Shoes: Bax Prestige black
Accessories: Baubles Simple Retro Studs (NLA)

Comments

Popular Posts