Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Last Train


I was in a traveling mood this morning. I enjoy trains and have often lived nearby tracks in real life. I love the sounds of wanderlust, the different toots of the engineers -- some very close to music. So I put on some new duds, added a few favorite accessories and headed for the station.


When I typed "train" in my inventory search pane, I noted that Silent Sparrow was in the list. Remembering that one of my favorite winter sims closes tomorrow, I definitely wanted to take one more shot in this richly detailed steampunk locale.

My cute top is actually a mini dress from E!  Eclectic Apparel and Accessories. Happily it comes in all layers and so easily tucks into my cute new Chris Crops from Mischief. I have a little disclosure about the top -- there is a slight seam issue on one side of the collar. So if you always wear short hair and are a picky, picky gal -- now you know. I love the cut and the muted tones of the print. It wasn't a hardship for me to wear my hair down for the day, especially when I had some great new long hairs from Amacci to choose from.

The top  and pants are both available in a large variety of colors. This pairing coordinates perfectly with my Maitreya coin belt, an oldie that I am very happy to be digging out of my closet for yet another season. Classic A-Bomb Khitten color change shoes and bracelets from Pacadi|Jasha finalize the look.



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Mika ~ Brown Auburn (new)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 08a
Clothing: e! Military Dress (Special Forces) (new); **Mis** Chris Crops - Cocoa
Shoes: A-BOMB Khitten Shoes (Shoes)
Accessories: [} Jasha {] Acaex Bracelet ; Homespun Suitcase; Maitreya Coin Belt Brown (Pelvis)

Poses by: Miyoko Magic Boutique (new)

Comments

Popular Posts