Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Love That Denim


swaffette Firefly has done it again with this superb UNISEX (you can't have it all guys) denim jacket in the MHOH 4. I have some great items from sf design in my closet and many of them are menswear or menswear styled for the ladies.  This cute topper reminds me of an old favorite from real life that I pretty much lived in for several many winters. It comes with prim cuffs and collar and includes versions with resizer and manual mod. (Many thanks from us more difficult to fit folks.)


The sculpty bottom works very well and resizes easily. While I am not a big fan of waist covering prims *wink*, those of you that are will enjoy the option.

It looks like Carson over at FabFree is posting the whole MHOH. /me hands Carson a BIG BIG bag of  virtual gold stars. There are plenty of wonderful things for guys and I will be showing you a few of my favorites in that unisex category with his help. Beware that LMs are still not necessarily going to the correct spots and stores have moved and some closed it seems as they are nowhere in search. Our world move so swiftly these days. You can also see posts on prizes at sl-schnaeppchen. Look in the sidebar to find all the MHOH posts. Thanks for all the hard work guys.

I added some new and old casual favorites to the mix and made a version of a real life outfit from a few years ago. Well, to be honest I never really did hats in real life, but I love them virtually :D.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Morgan ~Warm Red
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 5/br) :: 02a; Adam n Eve Manicure Pink Spark
Clothing: sf design open denim jacket;  [[[ SWANSONG ]]] Timeless Jeans (Dusk) ; :. WoE .: Tatiana Ruched Dress (Rust)

Accessories: KOSH-HIBERNATION NECKLACE

Poses by: Diesel Works, exposure

Comments

Popular Posts