Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Menswear


This post started with the new hair from Amacci. No wait! One of many new hairs, but apparently my favorite -- at least for today.

And it didn't really start with the hair, but with the staircase that I found yesterday at the opening of the Morea Style sim. I think it must have been after the sim crashed *wink*. Lots of folks in attendance.

But if we are going to be absolutely correct, it must have started with the Rfyre pants which are the oldest piece in this outfit.

I know it may not seem like I had a plan with the post, and I really didn't -- until it all came together; that's the fun part.

I do love this new Doris hair from Amacci. Not my normal look, I pondered on what the hair and my face needed to bring them together. Ah, big glasses! Yeah.


Then I started thinking about "manly" looks that aren't all that male. The Make Him Over 4 hunt begins tomorrow and I am looking forward to that. Some of  my inventory favorites have come from previous MHOHs.

The tuxedo jacket, shirt and tie are from Reasonable Desire's Cabaret set -- definitely not for the guys, but patterned AFTER guywear.

The lace peaking through the camisole was a leftover layer from last night's outfit. I loved the extra touch of femininity, so I let it stay.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.




And my tip of the day is to let you know about this pretty dress from MOREA STYLE which you can pick up here.

Pretty. Free. Go!

Be sure and explore the new build. It is impressive!

That's my news for the morning and perhaps the day.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Doris ~ Sangria
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 5/bl) :: 08a
Clothing: Reasonable Desires Cabaret Jacket, shirt and tie; RFyre BanSidhe Mens Striped Black Pants  (old MHOH gift NLA)
Shoes: BAX Prestigue black


Poses by: Diesel Works, Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts