Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

New Shuz


I got me some new shuz. Cool, free shuz from Deviant Designs on the Miracels of Autumn Hunt. Look for a cute fantasy snail and you can have a pair too. If I remember correctly he was in Fall colors :D. I only found the snail by accident when looking for another hunt prize, but that works. Always keep your eye out for things that seem out of place. You never know -- sometimes they are hunt objects.

So this is me, hair and shoes (new shoes) in my new abode. I don't Plurk but I thought the theme was worth attempting. Actually all I did was take off my clothes (something Chandra says I simply love to do - her opinion of course) and change my Windlight setting. 


And here are the shoes. They come with hud, viewer 2 alpha layer and invisiprim options. If you only have one attachment per point as I do, these will not work with some pant bottom layers. Short skirts? You bet.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: !!Calico Ingmann Creations!! Tracy copper
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 01a

Shoes: *Deviant Designs* Fall Fashionist


Poses by:Mudhoney's chair

Comments

Popular Posts