Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

On the Way to Art


Is it art yet? Nope, it is not.

But on the WAY to art I am posting this shot to show you the great tattoo from Illicit Designs in the September Rains Hunt.  (TY sl-schnaeppchen ).  I took my tattoo, thong and pasties (not shown *wink*) over to The Next Day which is now apparently totally role play. Since I was the only one in the sim when I entered I bravely put on my generic visitor's tag and made my way to the streets.  In the end, the art will have little resemblance to this test shot -- that I am sure of.

But it is a start.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Paula ~ Dark Wine
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 01a
Clothing: Illicit Designs: Porcelain Tattoo


Poses by: Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts