Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Pink Skied Delta Blue


Sometimes there is nothing sexier than a tough "little girl". The new release from Fierce definitely fills the bill.  This is not my normal style and yet it somehow worked for me. A little too much maybe? Well only my therapist will have the answer to that *wink*.



If I look for defining characteristics of attraction, I find that  the skirt gets a big thumbs up. In the simplest form, because it works -- at least for my slim hips. I am so very tired of those little prim pieces in skirts that just don't cut it any longer. We need a change and this is a good one. It is short but not so much that you feel you MUST wear pants with it. Leggings or slim jeans would certainly be a choice, but even I, the pants queen, opted for bare legs for this shoot!


The outfit comes in several colors but just one layer (jacket for the shirt and undies for -- well the undies). I originally chose the green version, but I felt it really needed a belt stylewise and pink was what my drawers offered, so pink it was.

I also really like the sleeve prims, different than what I have seen in the past. They offer a casually messy, on the run feel that I find appealing. You might also note if you look carefully at the high rez versions of the photos, that the plaids of the prims and the fabric match very closely in scale -- something we don't see all that often unfortunately.


Photos taken at Mississippi Delta Blues >>


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: !!Calico Ingmann Creations!! Tracy -copper
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 06 (NLS)
Clothing:Fierce**My boyfriends shirt (and panties) pink;  glitter tank caLLie cLine (back to school hunt)
Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots White Leather
Accessories: [BUKKA]COLOR-BELT PINK(M)

Poses by:Diesel Works from the new Odyssey Set

Comments

Popular Posts