Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Pink Skies


By now most of you know that a big hit in the Fashion Freak 2 hunt is the outfit from Sassy Kitty. I added a black mini skirt to the corset version of the set and took a few photos at Bryn Oh's no colour sim. It is a dreamy place, perfect for contemplation. The stylish short boots and ladylike pearl necklace are part of the set.


Two new release for eyes are shown here. The prim eyes (Viewer 2 and 3rd party compatible viewers only) are from Ibanez Eyes. Very pretty and also inexpensive, they come in a variety of colors. These are the green version.  My eye makeup and sparkle accents are from Adam n Eve as part of their new makeup line. This is the Glittershadow Morning Dew for eyes.  I am showing it here with a Tuli skin. While the makeups are designed to work with many skin brands, trying the demos is always a good plan.

And here is my own personal favorite look for the Sassy Kitty hunt prize. It  adds some of my all time favorites, BAX boots and Amacci's Lena hair to the mix. My leggings are another great pattern from SE*Designz (new release). A belt from KOSH adds the final touch.

My great new potter's wheel hales from Cheeky Pea. This is one of my favorite animations included. I just love making virtual pots out on the mesa!

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes (lead photo): 

Hair: W&Y  HAIR LIMITED Haiti VIP 2 "Delete"ALL
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 01a
Clothing:  [Sassy Kitty Designs] Freaky Lamp Dress (Fashion Freaks 2 hunt);  OuTRage! - Date Night Skirtbase
Shoes: [Sassy Kitty Designs] Sassy High Heels (Fashion Freaks 2 hunt)


Poses by: Luth

Comments

Popular Posts