Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Steam 3 -Wrap Up


With only about fifty stops under my belt, I am nowhere near finishing the STEAM 3 Hunt. Still there are other bits of news on the horizon and while "I" love the creativity inherent in many of these prizes, I know that any theme -- great or not -- loses it's punch eventually. So this will be my last post from Babbage for awhile.

The photo above was actually my last shot of the morning-that-turned-into-afternoon, but since it is the most "fashionable", I am using it for the lead. My boots and corset are both Steam Hunt prizes. The corset is from Black Opal Designs; the boots are from Deviant Designs. My guess is that even those of you not in the Steampunk camp might want these *wink*.


Pose by Posemaster.

 I am sure you will see more of the wonderful, imaginative items from these designers. I am cramming a lot of info in one post here, so click on the photos to enlarge. Details are what Steampunk is all about.



Relaxing? No, not quite. I am reading the paper while having my shoes shined. Well they would be moving towards that shiny condition if I had another person to take the stool and get busy with the brush provided. *wink*. D&M Dream Furniture's Shoeshine Chair is simply adorable. It has /1a adjustments and a really cute animation for the sitter. The shoe shiner apparently has a really cute animation also -- so saith the instructions.



Steampunk is about machinery as well as alternate universes and roads not traveled. Details rule the day, the more intricate the better. Here is a close up (click for a high rez view) of the Grim Bros mechanized digestive system. You really have to see all this work to appreciate it. Lights and gears and much movement -- all inside your stomach area. Oh my!







This coal (wood?) powered tugboat is the prize from [[[ COGOO ]]]. While it IS a vehicle, it was beyond my skill level. I simply ran into the dock and couldn't back up. I am known, however, as a VERY bad driver -- virtually speaking of course.

This one is tricky to find. It WAS both outside and "wet". It may move of course. 

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Maitreya Piper II - Autumn
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 03a
Clothing: Kastle Rock Couture Time Flies Tshirt MENS (Steam Hunt); SANCTORUM:RN: : Male VERNE Steampunk Pants #5 (made by me from a texture - May be an additional prize from  the store OR a midnight mania)
Shoes: Malfean Visions Geared Up Boots (Steam Hunt)
Accessories: Grim Bros.mechanoguts 2 (Steam Hunt); ::: Z's ::: Z-KItty (Steam Hunt)

Poses by: (tugboat pose) =-momomuller / 3M-=: (Steam Hunt)

Comments

Popular Posts