Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Summer's End


Summer is drawing to an end. We can feel it in the crisp morning air, see it in the clarity of the light. Before I bid the warm days goodbye, I clothed myself in transitional season garb, a new release from Indie Rose. Now this playsuit I am wearing in not really that. It is actually a dress -- or part of one. But it is finished so nicely that it can pull double duty. And I, always after comfort, opted for the more casual look of a short jumpsuit.

My super high strappy sandals with gold accents were a bonus find from the Steam Hunt. They are from *Deviant Designs* and the prize for the Tropicana Hunt. I found them by accent while searching for the gear with the great boots I showed you yesterday.

Tonight's hairdo is my favorite of the new Amacci  releases. I liked most all of them, but I especially admired this one during my morning tour of the Hair Fair and was hoping it might come my way. You will be seeing the other new releases over time, but this is NOT an "Amacci at the Hair Fair" post -- and aren't you glad?  :D I believe these new items are only available at the hair fair for its duration. If I am wrong, I am sure someone will comment.

Still, I have to say that there is a softness to this Ulrica style  that I love. It frames the face beautifully and while you can't see it, there is a cute little pulled back top pony tail in back.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Ulrica ~ Hazelnut
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 01
Clothing: ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Embroidered Silk Tunic Dress
Shoes: *Deviant Designs* Sunshine Morgaine
Accessories: *Primagine* Sandy Bracelet and earrings

Poses by: Diesel Works, Adorkable

Comments

Popular Posts