Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Surreality



I am taking much of the day off to play -- and then there are some real world chores to attend to, but I wanted to be sure and show you some of the Black Bacchanal Goodies (I quote from the blogger box *wink*) at Ticky Tacky. Even if you aren't British you can enjoy the theme of Anarchy in the UK! 

Lots to see but HURRY as you only have about one more day to explore and shop.


And here is the backstory to my purposefully dramatic photo of the afternoon.

I took  away all my prims in the sky. It is just me and the bunnies and the new cliff wall I got for a buck at *GOD*.

AND, I have been shopping! How can that be? Well I have. So new fantasy look coming to Chic's place in the sky soon. It will be fun.  It is definitely going to be "surreal".  I hope the bunnies cope OK.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: *TSM* Thrush - Darknight(1) (Hair Fair Gift)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/bl) :: 08a
Clothing: +++Blue Blood+++ Valeria BLACK

Accessories: *Ticky Tacky* Death or Glory? Brooch; *Ticky Tacky* My Girl Likes to Grapple Earrings (new release)

Poses by: Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts