Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Those Not Forgotten

I don't Plurk. I am not on Facebook, I don't even have a cell phone -- and neither does my typist.

And I don't often do challenges, but I saw the theme of gone but not forgotten designers and wanted to add one of my favorites to the pool.

This is one of several outfit I still have in my inventory from Nuclear Boutique.  Gone awhile, Arikinui Adria's profile lists her as 1482 days old. She was always very generous and extremely friendly. I hope she is happy in that other world we call real life.

PS. A Nuclear Boutique dress actually got me into blogging. And yes, I still have that dress.  That's me outside the NB shop, caught on camera.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Sharon ~ Graphite (new release Hair Fair 2010)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/li) :: 07a
Clothing: Nuclear Boutique *NB* Envy (Sangria)


Poses by: Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts