Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Tropical Sunsets


I started my hunt today at Junglewear - mostly because they have always had great MHOH prizes. Not always easy to find as the store is large and the prize HAS (and probably will continue to have ) a tendency to move often *wink*. I suggest you get there while the "2nd floor - this will keep you warm while in service" (or something to that effect) is still a good clue. The set includes everything shown on Chav except the sunglasses. A great set and the belt is superb AND color change.


Here, with the help of a pose from Everglow, another MHOH participant, you can see the wonderful detailing.  And then there is the sunset.

I am counting this as tomorrow's post just in case I take the whole day off. So you guys have fun and I will be busy decorating with my leftover prims. Ah the luxury.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Jack ~ Onyx
Skin: -Belleza- Thomas V2 Deep Tan Release Group gift
Clothing: Jungle Wear - "Scims" Jeans; Jungle Wear - Striped Collared V Neck Win
Shoes: Jungle Wear - "Claws"
Accessories: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION; Jungle Wear - "Scims" Texture Change Bel

Poses by: LAP and Everglow

Comments

Popular Posts