Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Walking the Bridge


Some more stops in the Mornin' Sunshine Hunt garnered me a few fun items including some poses from [croire] and some very pretty earrings from Frippery -- neither shown here. After several stops I was stuck and with no SLURL to the shops in the hunt (or even a list of hunt participants that I could find) I abandoned my searching.

Before the end of the trail though, I picked up  a cute jacket and shirt (all one layer) from ANCAYI, a new to me store. The tennis shoes came from the same shop in another hunt. Now, most of you have a pair of these "same" tennis shoes in your closet I suspect, but the fabric on these is very cute and there are some additional prim details which caught my eye. The jacket has a logo space on the back and as we often know that is a hint this design could be based on a "T". I have no positive intel on this as I haven't seen the style before *wink*.

The jacket and shirt are actually part of a dress. I abandoned the pants layer, skirt prim and  belt and added some faded jeans from the floor of my closet. Since it tends to get cold out there on the breezy bridge I brought along a prim parka in a boldly coordinating red.


Photo taken on the Route 9 bridge >>

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair:
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 06
Clothing: [ ANCAYI ] jeans jacket + red top; ::GB::Jaket-tied-around-Waist(RED); [Decoy] Inferno 88 - Light Wash; (Shiny Things) short  nubby socks (tinted red); !!Calico Ingmann Creations!! Tracy - copper
Shoes: [ ANCAYI ] Chuck black birthday
Accessories: *Dark Mouse* Straw Summer Bag (Red)

Poses by:Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts