Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Retro Goth


Blue Blood has a new release that I LOVE!   A few steps away from what we expect, it is both daring and classic. Able to span a few genres I can think of, I put together this look -- sort of classic, retro, vamp -- slumming in the piano bar. So much fun.



It comes with a more traditional ballroom skirt as well as other adornments. In my typical "less is more" mode, I included only the bare necessities. The new Diabla set also gave me a chance to show off some Jewelry Fair 2010 items that failed to make it onto these pages during that wild decorative time.  The all black version of Diabla is shown. The outfit comes with various trim colors.



Eclectica's  Vintage Rose jewels were perfect for this look. I chose the longer of the earrings. So delicate and lovely, they  remind us that time cycles back to the beginning.  And I was extremely happy to find a fitting match for the hair ornament from Bliensen + MaiTai.

My backdop is the Piano Bar from GOD on the Black and White Hunt. It officially starts today and I do plan on getting to some stops after I put in a bit of work. One thing I discovered when rezzing the bubble this time is that it is "temporary" only in its function. It is not a temp rez system as I reported on my earlier post. Hence, while I had over 300 prims to spare, a few parts went into the Netherlands and I had to manually delete the scene after my photos were taken. So -- make sure you are in a spot where there are enough prims when you rez.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: EXXESS Designs -- NOSTIA blond 3
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04; {Frick} Autumn's Fell Makeup - Medium
Clothing: +++BB+++ Diabla BLACK; E! Eclectic Fishnet Leggings
Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots Black
Accessories: Bliensen + MaiTai - Midnight - Hair Corsage; Eclectica Vintage Rose long earrings and necklace

Poses by:Posies, Behavior Body, Posemaster

Comments

Popular Posts