Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Comfort


There is something about familiarity. It comforts us in times of stress. It cocoons us from our worries.

This is a post about newness, but also about ease.  The newness comes in the form of some fun  jeans from Miseria. The style includes some short and very belled bottoms, but also with a sock layer. I had no idea why jeans would have a sock layer until I tried them on. Wow!


The detailing is excellent!  I felt right at home as I have similar RL jeans that are "too long" and that I love.

I didn't have any new tops to show you, but I was sure I had some other Miseria garments in my closet. Sure enough, a huge fatpack of these sweaters appeared on search. Actually I had worn one recently in the retro kitchen post. So I added a very old and very loved tank and I was set.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Another bit of news is a set of nails from Finesmith. This is the more casual of the new releases I received. It comes with rings on both hands; gemstones only on the right. A quick click opens a menu with tons of choices. I was very happy with the default colors and style so I didn't play -- today anyway.








My last bit of newness that flow over into that comfort and ease category is my Long Awkward Pose stand from the just released Socially Awkward set.  I grew up on LAP poses and I still have over a hundred in my inventory, so it was good to see newness arrive at the shop. Actually, there was another set I didn't know about; SOMs are always a little iffy. There are plenty of great poses in this set and most fit me well. This is "Are You Sure". I decided it did the best job of showing off all my new arrivals. I also used it exclusively in this post, which is something I haven't purposefully done before.



Rounding up the announcements, I want to let you know  that I have been wearing new makeup from LeeL the last few days.  This is Makeup v3.1 black which is a lovely smokey color that accents my Jupiter eyes by Amacci.
Style Notes: 

Hair: *SHOP SEU* GIFT --kurukuru hair Long [brown:pattun]--
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: [Miseria] Delirium Jeans - Coal; [Miseria] Ash Cardigan - Black 1; Total Betty *Dainty* SILVER  Cami Top (NLA)
Shoes: A-BOMB Lavea Gatcha shoes (suede)-beige
Accessories: Finesmith NailsL 20

Poses by:LAP

Comments

Popular Posts