Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Top Hat in Winterfell

A little steamy, a little dolly, a little harlot, a little lost girl -- put them all together and you have my outfit of the eve. Winterfell is lovely this time of year. I had occasion to journey over late yesterday and it definitely made me want to return. This is my old neighborhood, my former land in fact. I never lived here in the snow though; so magical. My costume is just part of a many pieced set from .:LeeL:. called  "modern love v2". There are undies and pasties and different tops including a tank. There are many version of socks and great prim accessories. Actually the accessories were what pulled me in. So cute.



The topper hat and scarf lend flavor to the outfit. I added some spectacles as a counterpoint to the extremely short skirt.

The dress comes in both black and this muted red color. A skirt prim is included. It is so very small that it actually works well.The hat is easy fitting, I even downsized it a bit and was able to find plenty of hairs that could sneak in under the brim.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.



Serendipity was smiling on me today and these new release shoes coordinated very nicely. The upper area of the shoe with the ties (currently a light black) are color change making these two tone oxfords. Perfect for perking up an outfit that is leaning toward the yawny side, I chose the plainest option as my outfit was already pretty busy.

The Dilly Dolls Carlotta Oxfords Dark are only one choice of the new release. Medium and light version are also available.  The sculpty wedgies are smoothly made and different enough to warrant a second glance.  Tiny laces add a touch of realism.






It was great to visit my old homestead. Things have definitely changed. It is even prettier now than when I lived there. Surprisingly I saw a sea serpent swimming in the channel. He ducked underwater before I could grab a picture.

You just never know what you will find when exploring our virtual land.
Style Notes: 

Hair: Maitreya Piper II - Copper
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: .:LeeL:. "modern love v2" mini red  plus socks, hat, glove cuffs and scarf
Shoes: *DD* Carlotta Oxfords Dark
Accessories: Homespun Hornrimmed Glasses - LG

Poses by:Diesel Works

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
what a terrific look! i love it ... i really love the socks :)

Popular Posts