Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Convention

Is there a convention in town?  Well there must be one going on somewhere in our virtual world. My photo shoot convention is imaginary however. When I saw the new releases from INDIE ROSE, this silky shirt and high waist pants brought to mind my more corporate days. I also had a name tag that I picked up years ago (really) and never had a chance to use. So I headed for the Big Apple.



Most of the time I am a casual kind of gal, but now and then events dictate a more businesslike look. The tailored blouse with tiny tucks reminds me of a real life favorite of long ago. Best of all, this one doesn't need ironing.

Both shirts and pants are available in a variety of colors -- many, many to choose from. AND if you purchase a fatpack, you get a new HUD that attaches to the screen with thumbnails of the the choices in your pack.

Just click on the color you want and a folder appears with the unpacked items. You can delete the folder after use to save on inventory counts. 





Click on any small photo for a high rez version.







I especially like the high waist pants which could easily move into a more casual mode. The texture is a bit like raw silk and the variation in the shades and tones give a very realistic look.

 Top stitching, front buttons and belt loops add to the stylish look.





This very cute name tag with click to change letters was a dollarbie forever ago. It might still be available; contact elka Lehane if you really need to have it, or check her Marketplace items.


This is an example of the HUD that comes with the fatpacks. I really like this idea. Actually, I sometimes repack items after use  or just save the packed boxes of most colors. That practice definitely helps with inventory control.


This is just a much fancier way to do that. I like it!
Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Liana Long ~ Mocha and hair base
Skin: Tuli [:T:] Eva / tan / br :: 02 Orbit
Clothing: ~*INDIE ROSE*~ High Waisted Trousers BROWN; ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Silk Blouse (s) {Peach}
Shoes: A-BOMB wedges-leopard
Accessories: !BF! HELLO my name is; [LeLutka]-CADMIO bag/smoke topaz; glasses by DECO

Poses by:Vain, LAP

Comments

Popular Posts