Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Look!


Now and then we find a look that takes our breath away. It can be casual or fantasy, formal or retro -- what it does have is coherence; all parts come together in a whole. It is Sienna week in our color wheel of the year and I am happy to have something special to show you.

I took numerous photos for this post, processed them all -- forever looking for "the one". After an hour or so I found two that definitely spoke to me. They highlighted all the parts that make up the this outfit. There are shadows, there is the exotic locale of Edo Japan; there are rich textures and strong lines.


Most of you have seen the great boots from BAIASTICE, many of  you have the coat from Slink. Both are notable for their strong lines and dramatic design. I chose Tuli's Tanya for my skin in this post. While I am wearing the darkest version available, my Windlight settings lighten the look so think of this as a middle value in the skin line. Better yet, try on some demos with your favorite Windlight settings. 


This pretty much celebrates what I do. It's been a good day!







Style Notes: 

Hair: A&A Cookie Hair 1
Skin: Tuli [:T:] Tanya / mocha :: 03 Ivy
Clothing: SLink Milli Military Coat Jacket; MALT Shiney Leggings
Shoes: Baiastice_Bow-back knee Boots chocolate
Accessories: MIEL TOR EARRINGS

Poses by:LAP

Comments

Lashae Karsin said…
I absolutely LOVE the boots!! The sky is very beautiful as well. I need to play around with the windlight settings more! Great shots!
Corina Carlberg said…
I love your sense of style :)
Beth said…
I love that military coat...and totally adore the Baiastice boots! Great post!
Luna Jubilee said…
What a great setting for your photos! I even like the color combo of black and sienna. :)

Popular Posts