Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Summertime


Hot summer days, cool breezes from the ocean, a bike ride in the park -- all good things. The Seasons Hunt has been a big hit judging from the traffic and the blog posts. I have my favorites of course, and I especially wanted to mention the beautifully designed cottage from L2 Studio.


I loved the Tuscon House from the last hunt, and this one is even more special. The textures are lovely, small scaled and wonderfully rendered. The design is open, inviting and quaint in its own way. One of my favorite parts once again are the slow opening shutters. The upstairs bedroom (well in my imagination anyway) is SO nice.  Let in the fresh air! At 85 prims for the main Hot July House plus a few prims for optional items, this is not a "512" house, but it will work for lots of folks and is definitely worth hunting for. This is an easy to find prize actually *wink*.


By now most everyone will recognize the pose bike from [what next]. Three unisex poses that should work for most everyone and a cute basket filled with shopping goodies makes it a great prop. You could even rez it on your porch if you have some prims to spare.

I absolutely love these earrings from PIDIDDLE.  Part of a hunt in June, they sat around in my folder waiting for something "coral". The finely textured bodysuit from sur+ on the Seasons Hunt is a great match. I added some white jeans after this shoot and I am ready for some sunny relaxation.
Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Shyla ~ Coffee
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: sur+ [creamsicle bodysuit seamed]

Accessories: PIDIDDLE - Coral Earring - Snapper - IvoryPearl

Poses by: the bike,  LAP (new)

Comments

Popular Posts