Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hire Me


A quick post to let you know that if you are very lucky, you can pick up this cute Executive Decision costume in the Reasonable Desires gatcha machine. It is marked as rare so you may need to try a few times *wink*. I do love the costumes at Reasonable Desires, my all time favorite being the Cabaret set which I showed off in my footer and profile for many months. There is other newness at the shop which I will be showing you later.

I want you to know that the greeter fellow who you can barely see in the background did a very nice job of keeping a straight face (well you know what I mean) when confronted with a scantily clad gal in the lobby. I wasn't there long. This was good :D.



Style Notes: 

Hair: >TRUTH< Melinda - auburn
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: *RD* Executive Decision *
Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather


Poses by: Vista Animations and the breifcase

Comments

Popular Posts