Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hurricane Bernadette


I am not really "back". Actually I am enjoying my time off more than I expected to *wink*. BUT, there is big, big news for those of you who are more adventurers than shoppers and I wanted to let you know.

Tomorrow a hurricane (yes, you read that correctly) will hit the New Toulouse sims. I will be there participating and filming. My biggest worry is getting my new sheep (free on a lucky board at Stray Pig) to safety. I have both black and white faced sheep now. Animated, they do not require special food and are happy to drink from the nearby waters of the bayou. We have bonded.

I built a boat last month after hearing the news that a hurricane might be eminent. I have remodeled the original version a bit to make room for the sheep. I feel they will be safest in the hold of the boat. Only time will tell.


You can read all about the hurricane here.  http://gabrielleriel.blogspot.com/2011/08/captains-warning.html

Venture over if you are in need of some excitement.

Comments

Popular Posts