Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Swansong For One


With life moving slowly in our virtual world and so many folks on hiatus, it seems a good time to take a break.
Honestly there is little reason to be posting when there are so few folks reading :D. So I will be taking some time off. You can be sure I will return; rejuvenation is a good thing.


To finish up my current responsibilities -- cause I am traditionally someone who finishes projects -- I wanted to show you two new releases from Les Petits Details -- a fun tee with bold and arty patten mixed with fringed sleeves and some extremely creative sandals.  Both are perfect for our lingering summer days!


Style Notes: 

Hair: Dura Group Gift (04/2011)(Dark Brown)
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: *LpD* - *Eagle* T-Shirt Pink; MALT Scooter Jeans Scarf - Medium; =^^= MIAO Pink Ribbed Tights
Shoes: *LpD* - *Lilly* Shoes Green Right


Poses by: LAP and the cello

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
Have a great break, sweetie -- and see you back soon!
Peep said…
*cries*
I'm missing my Chic fix already!
Enjoy your break and whatever fills your time :)
Eliza said…
Have a great break, we'll miss you!
Dagmar Haiku said…
I really love the picture with the cello. Its so beautiful with the water.

Popular Posts