Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Neutral Spring

It's a beautiful Spring morning in my virtual land. Warm breezes abound.

A new strapless top is available from SLC (Serina Lacava). It comes in a variety of flowered and satin fabrics including plain colors which will be great for mixing and matching as Summer arrives. Yeah!   I paired the black flowered version with my white trousers from JANE and what a lovely and simple look; very classic.

The tops use the standard sizing method. I had to tweak my bust size down just a tad for a perfect fit, but it was worth it. A variety of alpha layers are included for those of you on viewers that can only use ONE alpha layer. A very nice inclusion. 

A gal needs appropriate makeup -- even of the understated variety. KOSH released several sets of eye makeup recently with the KENOS set being my favorite. Ten colors make up the set. I am wearing "smog" :D.



Poses by: LAP Random Set (Pose Fair)

Comments

Popular Posts