Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Picture Perfect

By now you must know that Pose Fair 2012 is underway. I am not an official blogger, but I still have plenty to show you over the next week or so. For us oldsters I am guessing that props and poses with props are the biggest draw. For the newer fashionistas and photographers the fair is a great place to find poses and animations to build up your collection.


This oh-so-cute photo booth prop from aDORKable comes with wall color options and lots of poses. The couples ones are the most fun but you can also use the single poses for couples shots (and possibly for three people - who knows) and simply adjust your position on the cushions. The cushions are mod and tintable. I stayed with the default colors.

Click smaller photos for a bigger version.





The booth comes with a photo film strip and you can add your own shots to personalize your booth.

There are four single poses and four friends poses to choose from.

The booth is 28 prims.







Adjustments are easy with /1a menu and the poses seem to be designed to fit lots of avatar shapes.

After seeing Xi look so very cute during our filming sessions, I got over to DOLLCOCO and bought a head of my very own. I won't be switching into doll mode that often, but it is fun.

I still think Xi is cuter than I am but hey, I'm a new doll.


Aside from the nice photos you can take using the prop, it looks pretty cute from the outside and makes a great backdrop.

Here, I plopped it down in the middle of the subway terminal which seemed appropriate. I  remember these in the  bus stations of my youth.

We had fun! Enjoy the fair!

Poses by: Ana-Nations, aDORKable and Baffle

Comments

Popular Posts