Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Morning Walk


Still in my new release vamp skin from AKERUKA,  I took myself out for a walk. It was chilly even with the bright sun, so bundling up -- stylishly of course -- was called for.


And as you might have guessed this wasn't a real walk.

Serina Lacava Mesh Ladies Trench Coat Houndstooth black (new)
PARADISIS Seduction Purse : Bag & magazines Black
lassitude & ennui Phoebe lace-up boots  black / dark wood
AKERUKA Nora Vampire Dead Skin Mk3 Cleavage (new)
.:EMO-tions:. * TAYLOR*/darkred - second style of the hair I wore yesterday (new)

My cemetery backdrop hales from :: 2Xtreme :: on the PPHH. Not sure which stop as hunt prizes weren't marked and only two had landmarks.

The cemetery ruins rocks and plants will be the prize from ChiC buildings in the upcoming ThanksKilling Day Hunt (November 1). They make a great set.

Poses by: STATUS from this month's anniversary gifts (out for free thru 10/31/12)

Comments

Popular Posts