Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Monday Meme on Thrusday

Trompe Loeil - Astrid Chair in Nostalgia Haze (other colors available)

Now see what happens when you take a break? You forget what day it is. Thursday Morning. Running late. Here is the Monday Meme.


How did you spend New Year’s Eve?
Quietly. It was Chic's rez day and she made a new profile photo (maybe it was a couple of days before that) to commemorate. They typist chatted with a friend, stayed up long enough to celebrate with Denver and woke up to gunshots. Happily I live in a tiny town, not a big city. An eclectic bunch, multimillionaires mix with red-necks (I fall someone in between) where waking up to the sound of firearms most always means it is a holiday and someone is partying.

Did you keep any new years’ resolutions?
I don't often make them and didn't this year. I do recall ONE year making a resolution to adopt so more vices. I am so very dull.

What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year?

Making MOSP (Machinima Open Studio Project) is definitely at the top of my list. Learning Blender comes in second.

What was the best thing you bought?
Now I don't buy much and never have, but the first thing that popped into my mind was the seasonal aspen trees from   LAQ Decor (the Marketplace tells me that was September).

What do you wish you’d done more of?
Chatting with long distance friends.

What do you wish you’d done less of?
Getting up in the middle of the night. Lots gets accomplished but the days are often a bit tooooo long.

What was your favorite movie you watched this year?
I try not to pick favorites :D.

What did you do on your birthday this year?
The typist was recovering from the flu on her birthday and planned nothing as she doesn't like spreading things around. Some friends had other ideas though and showed up unannounced with dinner in tow. It was a fun eve.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned. 
More a reminder than something new learned, TRUST can be lost and is difficult to be rebuilt.

What does 2014 hold for you?
Virtually I plan to keep exploring. I have enjoyed learning about other grids and other building platforms. For some the adjustments are a pain, for me they are an adventure. 


Comments

Getting up in the middle of the night to do work was something I used to do too, took me a while to kick the habit. Happy new year btw! <3

Popular Posts