Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fire Flowers in Their Hands


See all the carnival lights? There are beautiful
boats as slim as women, beautiful women as slim as boats, women the color of sand, women with fire flowers in their hands.
It took me awhile to find the reference to the Martian fire flower bowls from ISD for The Tattered Page. Now, to be fair, Stacey Farspire made a lovely note explaining the reference. But really, where is the fun in that?

I am actually just a bit over halfway through the book as I type this, hopefully finished as this article posts. It has been an incredible journey and I am looking forward to the remanding pages. There is a story that I have remembered for decades and even before starting this collection of chronicles it was haunting me. I suspect I will find my memories in the paragraphs to come.

Dress by Senzafine, the "Ylla" Halter Gown at the same event.

Hair by EMO-tions (quite old and likely no longer available)


Pose by: LAP (nla)

Comments

Popular Posts